Retro Solar Powered Shed Light Hanging Lamp for indoor and outdoor lighting is an elegant stylish Pendant Chandelier fully powered by solar energy. It does not require any additional electric wires or other sources of energy. The solar panel is separated from the light head to provide more flexibility for installation and sunlight exposure. The lamp is ideal for a shed, patio, veranda, balcony, garage and other indoor and outdoor environment
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Item Type||Solar shed light|
|Body Type||Pendant lamp|
|Mount Type||Ceiling mount|
|Body Material||Stainless steel/ ABS|
|Special Features||Retro Style Design/ suitable for indoor & outdoor/ Detached solar panel|
|Power Supply||Solar Panel with Rechargeable Battery|
|Solar Panel||3.7V Amorphous silicon solar panel|
|Solar Panel Size||114mm x 114mm|
|Battery Type||5V, Rechargeable Lithium battery|
|Working Time||8-12h when fully charged|
|LED Color||Warm White|
|Light Effect||Steady ON|
|Lighting Beam Angle||180'|
|Lighting Output (lm)||100lm|
|Lighting Wattage (W)||2W|
|Average Lighting Area||5 - 8m|
|Motion Detection Sensor||No|
|Ingress Rating Protection (IP)||IP65|
|Waterproof||Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction (IP65)|
|Dust Proof||Protected from total dust ingress (IP6-)|
Retro Solar Shed Light Hanging Lamp with a ceiling mount for indoor and outdoor lighting is brand new high-quality light powered by Solar that does not require any electric wires or additional sources of energy. The solar panel is detached from the lamp head with 3 meters cable that provides flexibility in operating the lighting indoor while the solar powering source remains outside to reach the direct sunlight. The retro style shed light has an energy-efficient solar panel that absorbs the sunlight during the day and converts it into the energy which stores at rechargeable Li-Ion battery to power the light up when needed. The solar panel can be adjusted to a variety of angles to ensure it can absorb enough light from during the day.
The shed light is easy to install, operate and maintain. The light provides illumination across a wide area and is perfect to maintain lighting in a shed, patio, veranda and garage. It is also suitable for balcony and other indoor and outdoor areas.
The Solar powered Shed light is energy and cost-efficient solutions for Australian households.
- Illuminating various indoor and outdoor areas including sheds, patios, verandas, garages, balconies etc without extra maintenance costs.
- Ideal for maintaining casual lighting around the house, garden, porches, side and backyard, aisles etc.
- Great lighting solution for the specific areas without using grid electricity.
- Energy-efficient outdoor lighting products powered by Solar Panel.
- Powerful Lithium battery for continuous performance up to 8-12h when fully charged. Short charging time.
- Separated solar panel from the light head with about 3m cord for flexibility in operating.
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection to control switch between On and Off. Manual switch control.
- Universal Indoor suitable design.
- Durable Waterproof and Heatproof outdoor design: IP65 water and weather resistance that can withstand various weather conditions.
- Stainless steel and ABS materials provide a good thermos ability, high temperature- and rust resistance.
- Easy to install, setup and operate.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
1 X Solar shed lamp.
1 X Solar Panel.
1 x Lightbulb.
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease brightness and duration of the light performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In the case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.