Ceiling LED Solar Shed light with manual and remote control is brand new high-quality lighting powered by Solar Power that does not require any electric wires or additional sources of energy. One of the main features of the light is that the solar panel is detached from the head that provides flexibility in operating the lighting indoor while the powering source remains outside. The product equipped with dual operating options: manual switch and remote control.
The current model of shed light has an energy-efficient solar panel that absorbs the sunlight during the day and converts it into the energy which stores at rechargeable Li-Ion battery to power the light up when needed. Dual operating modes allow using LED light by turning it on and off.
The LED ceiling shed light is easy to install, operate and maintain. The light provides suitable illumination across a wide area and is perfect to maintain lighting in a shed, patio, veranda and garage.
The LED ceiling Shed light is energy and cost-efficient solutions for Australian households.
Ideal for: an illuminating variety of indoor areas including sheds, patios, verandas, garages etc without extra maintenance costs.
For whom: a practical person who is looking for a lighting solution for the specific areas and at the same time feels responsibility for the future and appreciates Solar Power Clean Energy and Green Technology.
- Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly product powered by Solar.
- Dual control: manual pull cord and the remote control.
- Stylish vintage look.
- Steady On performance by LED bulb technology.
- Separated solar panel from the light head for flexibility in operating.
- Zero maintenance costs. No electric wires and extra costs for electricity bills.
- Indoor suitable design.
- High-efficiency Solar Panel.
1 X Ceiling Solar shed light.
1 X Remote Control.
1 X Ceiling mount kit.
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease brightness and duration of the light performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
1. Turn on the switch before use.
2. During the day the light turns off automatically to let solar panel absorb power and stock it at the battery.
3. Solar panel needs direct sunlight when charging.
4. When the solar panel is charging, should avoid shadows.