This product is color-changing Solar Floating LED Light Ball for Outdoor Garden and Pond Decoration. The item is self-recharging solar powered Light that does not require any wires, other power connections or sources of energy. Energy-efficient Solar Panel converts the sunlight into electricity and stores it in the rechargeable battery during the daytime to power the LED Light at night. The Floating LED Lamp has a built-in automatic light sensor that is switching between day/night modes and provides the best performance without any maintenance. All you need is just place the Floating Light under direct sunlight so the solar panel can absorb enough energy.
The Light is totally waterproof and suitable for decoration outdoor areas and especially ponds, fountain, fish tanks, etc. The product floats on top of the water surface without immersing and creates unique romantic and festive atmosphere around.
Ideal for: lighting up and decorate your home, garden, and surrounded sites like pool, ponds, fountain, patios, backyard, etc. The product is fully waterproof and suitable for use in the water.
For whom: practical and reasonable person who is looking for highly-efficient and energy-saving way to decorate a home, a garden, backyard and especially pool and pond at night without additional costs for electricity by using energy-saving and environmentally-friendly Solar Power Green Energy.
- Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly Product powered by Solar Power.
- Built-In automatic light sensor for day/ night mode detection.
- Color-changing illumination mode.
- 100% Waterproof: just toss it into the water.
- Long performance up to 10 hours when fully charged.
- User-friendly Design, no wiring or any installation needed.
- Romantic appearance.
1 x Floating LED Ball
How to use:
Turn the switch button into On position and place the floating light in the pond or pool under direct sunlight, or to the place with direct sun exposure such as lawn, backyard, balcony.
If the light does not turn On automatically after a 6-8 hours charge, please check the following:
1. Make sure the battery has correct contact with the terminals.
2. Make sure the light is placed in a sunny location and that the solar panels are facing the sun that allow it to absorb as much sunlight as possible.
1. The light is designed for outdoor use in an open unshaded location, so make sure the solar panel placed under direct sun exposure where it can get the most sunlight.
2. Keep the surface of the solar panel clean by wiping regularly with a wet cloth. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning products. Please do not scratch the solar panel.
3. Some condensate may form inside the light head or solar panel in different weather conditions. It can be ignored.