This is waterproof floating LED Light shaped as a Lotus flower for outdoor decoration powered by Solar Power and do not require any wires or other sources of energy. Highly-efficient solar panel absorbs the sunlight during the day, converts it into the energy, and store the power in pre-installed rechargeable battery to run the LED Light at night. The built-in automatic light sensor activates the Light at night time and turns it off during the day to let the Solar Lamp recharge the battery. This allows the product to consume less energy and operate in highly energy-efficient mode. The Solar Floating Light is a low-maintenance and cost-efficient product.
The lotus light is fully waterproof and suitable for pool, pond, and fountain decoration. It brings a wonderful, romantic and festive spirit into the area and creates unique elegant atmosphere. The Floating LED light made out of high-quality and durable materials that perform high weather resistance and long lifespan. The product illuminates in color-changing mode by adjusts red, green, and blue colors.
Ideal for: decoration home, garden, pool, ponds, fountain, backyard, etc. The product is fully waterproof and suitable for use in the water.
For whom: practical and reasonable person who is looking for highly-efficient and energy-saving way to decorate a home, a garden, a backyard, and especially a pool and a pond at night without additional costs for electricity by using energy-saving and environmentally-friendly Solar Power Green Energy.
- Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly Product powered by Solar Power.
- High-quality durable weather resistant materials.
- LED Color-changing illumination (RGB Red, Green, Blue colors).
- Built-In automatic light sensor for day/ night mode detection.
- Waterproof, floating on the water.
- Stabilisation system to prevent the lotus light from moving or tilting.
- Romantic and festive appearance.
- User-friendly Design, no wiring or any installation needed.
1 x Solar LED Lotus Light.
1 x English User Manual.
How to use note:
- Turn the switch to Auto position and place the product under direct sunlight exposure.
If the lotus light does not turn On automatically after a 6 hours charge, please check the following:
1. Make sure the battery has correct contact with the terminals.
2. Make sure the light is placed in a sunny location and that the solar panels are facing the sun that allow it to absorb as much sunlight as possible.
1. The light is designed for outdoor use in an open unshaded location, so make sure the solar panel placed under direct sun exposure where it can get the most sunlight.
2. Keep the surface of the solar panel clean by regularly wiping with a wet cloth. Do not use any chemicals or cleaning products. Please do not scratch the solar panel.
3. Some condensate may form inside the light head or solar panel in different weather conditions. It can be ignored.