- Energy-efficient lighting powered by Solar Energy.
- Improved Solar Panel with high Energy Conversion rate separated from the light head with a 2m waterproof cable to increase the sun exposure.
- The illumination delivered by 8 Lighting Heads 16 LED bulbs.
- Powerful Ni-MN battery with stretched performance life provides longer lighting.
- Flexible lighting kit consists of lights and solar panel provides flexibility in installation and application.
- Fully automated operation process with Special built-in Light-control System for day/ night mode detection to control switch between On and Off.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP65 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to install, setup and operate.
- No maintenance or electricity cost. User-friendly design, no wiring or any professional installation required.
Operation and Lighting:
1. Turn On the switch on the back of the Solar Panel and set it up facing for the maximum sunlight exposure during the day to charge the Built-in Battery.
2. Install the lighting heads into the ground, deck, lawn, pool area or any other desirable surface.
3. The light will turn On automatically in the darkness when the batteries receive and stores enough power.
The solar powered deck lights deliver reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for maintaining casual or emergency lighting around the house, garage, driveway, garden, patios, side and backyard, deck, entryway, path etc.
- Garden decoration including park lawn, trees and flower beds highlighting, landscape decoration.
- Suitable for dark, shaded areas that are usually not covered with the sun and also for shelters and verandas.
1 x Light Heads with Cable.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Mounting Hardware.
1 x User Manual.
1. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
3. The Battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
4. Make the Solar Panel face up for protection against the rain. Keep the spot light holder away from the water.
5. The ground stake is sharp, so, please, be careful when using it. Keep away from the children and under no circumstances let children play with it
General maintenance tips about how to improve the Solar Panel’s life and efficiency of Solar powered lights:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.