- Energy-efficient lighting product powered by Solar.
- Three lighting modes with adjustable brightness and strobe SOS mode.
- Made of environmentally-friendly materials that provide lightweight, good flexibility, resistant to high heat and low temperature.
- Semi-transparent material diffuses the 1W LED light and creates a lantern illumination effect.
- Portable compact size and lightweight. Can be folded up to put in a pocket or hook on the backpack.
- Waterproof and Heatproof design: enhanced IP55 water and weather resistance.
- Completely safe, easy to set up and operate. User-friendly design.
- No maintenance, no wiring or electricity needed.
The inflatable solar light delivers reliable long-lasting lighting and is ideal for camping or emergency lighting in various occasions including camping, traveling, road trips, trekking, backpacking, beach night outs and outdoor parties, car fixing, construction, fishing at night, emergency lighting for home, garden, garage, hotels, clubs, warehouses, party, etc.
- Suitable for tent and indoor use as a night light and reading light.
1 x Inflatable Solar Light.
1 x User Manual.
1. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Make sure that the Solar Panel is not sheltered from the sun that would prevent the battery from proper charging.
3. The Battery can only be charged when the Switch on the back of the Solar Panel is turned ON.
4. This product comes with a built-in battery and has a discharge protection function. If it is not in use for a long time, please put the solar panel under the sunlight and charge it before it can get back to normal routine.
5. It is recommended to charge the product properly for better effect when it is stored for more than 3 months.
General maintenance tips about how to improve solar panel’s life and efficiency of solar powered lights:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result, decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
- Please, keep the product away from the fire to prevent explosion hazard.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.