Solar Power 40 LED Landscape Flood Light is brand new high-quality Outdoor Landscape Light powered by Solar Power and do not require any electric wires or additional sources of energy. Solar Flood Light is specially designed for outdoor areas, different weather and climate conditions. Flood Light contains an automatic light sensor that Turns On when it dark and Turn Off during day time.
Solar Flood Light provides bright illumination across a wide area and is perfect to lighting up a House, Garden or Lawn, Backyard, Garage, Pool, etc.
Solar Flood Landscape Light is energy efficient, completely safe and environment-friendly. It is easy to install, use and maintain.
Ideal for: illuminating a House, Patio, Backyard, Garden and Lawn, Porch, Garage, Pool, and other areas around a House or Property without extra maintenance costs for areas where conventional electrical supply is not a choice or is not available. Besides residential purpose Solar Flood Light could be widely used for a commercial drive like for building site, hotel, hall, parking, garden, construction building, etc.
Who might like it: a reasonable person who is looking for lighting maintenance solution for the property and considering costs for electricity bills; and also those who feels responsibility for the future and appreciate solar Power Clean Energy and Green Technology.
- Energy-Efficient and Eco-Friendly product powered by Solar.
- Zero maintenance costs. No electric wires and extra costs for electricity bills.
- Build-In Automatic light sensor Turns the lights On automatically at night.
- Outdoor Waterproof Design.
- High-efficiency Solar Panel.
- Long Lifespan: up to 100 000 hours.
- Easy to Install and use.
1 x Solar Flood Light.
1 x Solar Panel.
1 x Pointed Ground Stake.
1 x Wall mounting bracket with the connector.
1 x Set of Fuses.
1 x Set of Screws.
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum direct sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and, as a result, decrease brightness and duration of the light performance.
- Light Sensor will detect darkness and automatically activate the Light at sunset and Turn it off with daylight. Considering this, avoid placing Solar Flood Light near other sources of night lights like a porch light, street lamp, etc., since it might prevent normal work of automatic light sensor.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.