Brand new Outdoor universal Sonic Wave Solar powered mosquito zapper Insect repeller 8 LED light is a device powered by Solar energy and do not require electric wires and additional sources of power. However, it does provide an additional charging mode via USB plug that can supply the product with power even on rainy days. The lantern can be used as a general lighting product in addition to energy-efficient physical control over mosquitos, small bugs and insects to protector your family in both indoor and outdoor areas including a garden, backyard, patio, BBQ, pool, balcony or any other resting zone inside or outside of the home. Emitting by the LED lamp Sonic Waves creates the uncomfortable environment for insects and deters them away. As a garden solar light, the repeller has a built-in light sensor that will automatically turn the lamp on at dusk, and provide lighting during night time.
The Sonic Solar repeller is considered as one of the most efficient, cost less, and safe ways to get rid of insects and mosquitoes from outside of your home without burning or spraying any chemicals.
Universal outdoor Sonic Solar powered mosquito zapper insect repeller LED light features:
- Powered by Solar Panel that makes it Eco-friendly and Energy-efficient products;
- Utilizes Sonic Waves as a major repel mechanism against mosquitos;
- The device has 8 LED bulbs and can be used as a fixed or portable lamp.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, effective in protecting a family from mosquitos, insects and small bugs.
- Long lasting battery: able to work 2-5 days after one full charge;
- Dual charging mode: solar panel and USB cable;
- Easy and safe to operate, does not use Poison or Chemical.
- Zero maintenance costs. User-friendly Design, no wiring or any installation needed.
- Waterproof and heatproof. Totally safe for people and pets.
Ideal for: protecting indoor and outdoor areas like a garden, backyard, patio, veranda, pool, balcony and any other outdoor zones from mosquitos, small bugs and insects.
For whom: for someone who is looking for a smart way of protecting family and loved ones against annoying mosquitos and insects without using Toxic chemical sprays and repellents.
1 x Universal Sonic Solar mosquito zapper lamp;
1 x Ground stake pole;
1 x Manual.
Outdoor Solar insect zapper – mosquito repeller LED lantern to assemble and installation notes to deliver the best operational results
1. Unpack the product completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the Solar insect zapper head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake together.
3. Turn Power Switch to ON position.
4. The Device is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the area that does require protection is within the effective range of the zapper.
5. The Solar mosquito repeller is waterproof; however, do not immerse it in water.
Maintenance tips on how to improve Solar Panel Product’s life and efficiency:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from the dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.