Ultrasonic Solar Powered Bird Repeller and Animal Deterrent device equipped with LED strobe flashing light and Infrared Motion Sensor is made to protect outdoor areas including gardens, backyards, crop fields from unwanted birds, wild animals and all sorts of pests and rodents including cats, dogs, foxes, rabbits, moles, rats etc. The Solar Panel Powered repellent specifically designed for outdoor all-weather usage and therefore fully waterproof and all-conditions resistant. The guarding device has Motion Sensor that detects movement in the certain range. Once the device is activated, the pest repeller blasts a range of Powerful Ultrasonic Wave Sound and Flashing LED Strobe Lights to scare a wide variety of birds and other pest creatures away.
There are two optional operational modes: one is run by Infrared Motion Sensor that would be active only when motion is detected or the second one is it can run continuously. This newly upgraded powerful version of Solar bird repellent features enhanced power and effectiveness that will expel even the most aggressive animals from your property.
Check out Ultrasonic Solar Powered Bird Repeller with LED light and Motion Sensor features:
- Powered by Solar Panel that makes it Eco-friendly and Energy-efficient products;
- Keeps most kind of birds and wild animal, pests and rodents away from the garden or lawns by utilizing Ultrasonic Wave Sound in combination with flashing LED strobe light;
- Effective in repelling and deterring various birds and wild animals such as cats, dogs, foxes, rodents including rabbits, rats, mouse, moles etc. Suitable for driving field and forest bird.
- Motion sensor picks up movement up to 8m radius with 120-degree range.
- Easy and safe to operate, does not use Poison or Chemical.
- Do not harm people, animals, birds and pets, but just scare them away.
- Zero maintenance costs. No electric cords and wires required.
Ideal for: protecting a house, backyard, garden and other types of outdoor property from unwanted birds and wild animals, pests, rodents etc without extra effort and costs.
For whom: for someone who is looking for a smart and efficient way of deterring pests, rodents and wild animals without using Toxic Chemicals and Poisons by utilizing Environment-friendly green source of power.
1 x Ultrasonic Solar Bird & Animal Repeller with LED strobe;
1 x Stake pole;
1 x Manual.
Ultrasonic Solar Bird repellent and animal deterrent with LED strobe light and Motion Sensor assemble and installation notes to deliver the best operational results
1. Unpack the product completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the Solar Repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake together.
3. Turn Power Switch to ON position.
4. The PIR Motion Sensor of repeller is designed to be Turned ON all the time to operate continuously. Do not cover-up the PIR Sensor.
5. The Deterrent Device is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the area that does require protection is within the effective range of the repeller.
6. For best results, keep the Repeller’s head roughly 9-10 inches above the ground.
7. The deterrent device is waterproof; however, do not immerse it in water.
Solar Repeller’s Switch Function:
- OFF: all function is not working
- ON: LED and Ultrasonic Wave is working at night, Ultrasonic Wave is working in the day.
PIR Sensitivity: rotate the button for adjusting Infra Sensor sensitivity
I-II: adjust Ultrasonic Frequency
Solar Repeller’s Operational Instructions:
There are 3 buttons to adjust:
- round switch: to adjust ultrasonic wave sensitive
- 2 steps switch 1: ON/OFF mode
- 2 steps switch 2: 2 kinds of ultrasonic wave range can be selected
First: 20-55Khz, I:
45KHZ 25KHZ 55KHZ 30KHZ 40KHZ 20KHZ 50KHZ 35KHZ
Second: 13-60Khz, II:
A: 13KHZ 15KHZ 17KHZ 19KHZ 21KHZ 30KHZ
B: 14KHZ 17KHZ 20KHZ 23KHZ 26KHZ 40KHZ
C: 15KHZ 19KHZ 23KHZ 27KHZ 31KHZ 50KHZ
D: 16KHZ 21KHZ 26KHZ 31KHZ 36KHZ 60KHZ
Maintenance tips on how to improve Solar Panel Product’s life and efficiency:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.