Outdoor Eco-friendly solar powered pest control repeller with sonic waves is a deterrent device efficient against snakes and other cold-blooded creatures, underground pests and rodents including mice, rats, moles etc. The product emits sonic waves pulses approximately 400Hz every 30 seconds that transforms into vibration transmitted through the ground and can be felt by different creatures and pests. According to scientific research, snakes, rodents and other small cold-blooded and underground creatures are very sensitive to vibration and take it as a life threat that forces animals to escape the epicentre of the waves.
The electronic solar repeller is powered by solar and does not require any cords or additional sources of energy that makes it universal, totally autonomous and maintenance free product which can be installed almost anywhere with the direct access of the sun. A solar panel charges the battery during the day and runs the repeller through the day and night.
The product is environment-friendly, totally safe for humans and pets, easy to install and operate with Plug-&-Play design.
Eco-friendly solar pest control repeller has the following features:
- Powered by Solar in combination with rechargeable battery that makes it eco-friendly and energy-efficient product;
- Efficient in expelling snakes, other cold-blooded creatures, underground pests and rodents including mice, rats, moles etc
- Effective range is up to 625 square meters around the device.
- 360-degree Poison and Chemical Free protection, a non-lethal sonic wave-based technology that stimulates the nervous system of pests.
- Completely safe for people, children and pets. Do not harm any kind of animals including rodents, birds and snakes, just scare them away;
- Durable construction, Waterproof and heatproof: enhanced water and weather resistance.
- Easy to set up, install and operate. User-friendly Plug-&-Play design, no wiring or any professional installation needed.
- Fully automated operational process all the time. No maintenance or electricity costs.
Solar pest control repeller is ideal for the following purposes:
The product is suitable for any outdoor areas with direct sunlight including a home with surrounding area, patio, porch, garden, backyard, larger areas like farms, orchards, grasslands and crop fields, parks etc.
The package included:
1 x Solar sonic pest repeller.
1 x User manual.
Solar sonic pest control repeller’s assemble and installation notes:
1. Unpack the product completely to make sure all parts are present.
2. Connect the repeller’s head, pole sections, joining part and ground stake together.
3. Turn the power switch to ON position. The product designed to be switched ON all the time.
4. The product is now ready for installation. Place the device in a required area under the direct sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the repeller is located at the right place within the effective expelling range from the targeted area.
5. Keep the solar repeller’s head about 9-10 inches above the ground for the best effect.
6. Install the device on the ground with care to prevent it from breaking against the hard ground. We advise even to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damages to the item. Be careful with the sharp end of the ground stake.
7. Leave the product to allow it to operate automatically.
8. After some time the battery may start reducing in efficiency and we recommend replacing them after about year or year and a half.
● Solar repeller should operate continuously for best results.
● The device is waterproof, however, do not immerse it in the water. We also recommend removing it from extreme weather conditions such as hail, flooding and snow.
● Please, be careful when removing the repeller device from the ground to avoid breaking the connecting wires. We recommend unplugging the wires before removing the spike from the ground.
● Do not cover-up the repellent.
● Always use a damp soft cloth and mild soap with water to clean the item. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the product.
Disclosure: please note that Sunny Bunny Solar Power Store as a retail entity is unable to sufficiently test and assess the product’s features and only advertise characteristics of the products provided by suppliers. We recommend our customers to do their own research to find out whether products suit the desired purpose.
General maintenance tips about how to improve Solar Panel’s life and efficiency of solar powered electronic sonic repeller:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.