Solar Power Ultrasonic Repeller is made to protect outdoor areas including backyards, gardens, crop fields from unwanted wild animals and all sorts of pests and rodents including cats, foxes, rabbits, rats, moles etc. The product specifically designed for outdoor usage and therefore fully waterproof and weather resistant. The repeller equipped with infrared PIR sensor that detects motion in the certain range. Once the device is activated, red LED lights will flash for 3 seconds and then Ultrasonic Wave signal will run for 15 seconds to scare an animal away. After the action is done, the Animal Repeller will return to standby mode until next movement is identified.
Dual speaker Ultrasonic Solar Powered animal repeller with PIR Sensor features:
- Powered by Solar Panel that makes it Eco-friendly and Energy-efficient products;
- Keeps wild animal, pests and rodents away from the garden or lawns by utilizing Ultrasonic Wave Sound;
- Effective in repelling and deterring various wild animals such as cats, dogs, foxes, rodents including rabbits, rats, mouse, moles etc.
- Smart motion PIR sensor can detect motion up to 10m radius;
- Double ultrasonic speakers, each unit covers 110-degree arc and 30ft ground area.
- Easy and safe to operate, does not use Poison or Chemical.
- Do not harm people, animals, birds and pets, but just scare them away.
- Zero maintenance costs. No electric cords and wires required.
Ideal for: protecting a house, backyard, garden and other types of outdoor property from unwanted wild animals, pests, rodents etc without extra effort and costs.
For whom: for someone who is looking for a smart and efficient way of deterring pests, rodents and wild animals without using Toxic Chemicals and Poisons by utilizing Environment-friendly green source of power.
1 x Ultrasonic Solar Animal Repeller;
1 x Stake pole;
1 x manual.
Solar Animal Repeller assemble and installation notes to deliver the best operational results
1. Unpack the product completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the Solar Repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake together.
3. Turn Power Switch to ON position.
4. The PIR Motion Sensor of repeller is designed to be Turned ON all the time to operate continuously. Do not cover-up the PIR Sensor.
5. The Deterrent Device is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the area that does require protection is within the effective range of the repeller.
6. For best results, keep the Repeller’s head roughly 9-10 inches above the ground.
7. The deterrent device is waterproof; however, do not immerse it in water.
Maintenance tips on how to improve Solar Panel Product’s life and efficiency:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.