Outdoor Solar mosquito zapper Insect killer UV LED lamp is a device powered by Solar energy and do not require electric wires and additional sources of power. It provides energy-efficient physical control over mosquitos, bugs and insects to guard your family in an outdoor area whether it is the home backyard, garden, patio, BBQ, pool, balcony or any other resting zone on a fresh air. The Mosquito Zapper Lantern illuminates Ultra-Purple LED light that attracts insects to neutralize them by high-voltage electrode net around the light.
The guarding device is one of the most efficient, cost less, and safe ways to get rid of insects and mosquitoes from outside of your home without burning or spraying any chemicals.
Outdoor UV Solar powered mosquito zapper and Insect killer LED lamp features:
- Powered by Solar Panel that makes it Eco-friendly and Energy-efficient products;
- Effective in protecting surrounding outdoor area from mosquitos, insects and small bugs.
- LED light attracts insects to fly around and neutralize them with electric high-voltage impulse.
- Two lighting modes: normal white light and UV to protect from insects.
- Easy and safe to operate, does not use Poison or Chemical.
- Zero maintenance costs. User-friendly Design, no wiring or any installation needed.
- Totally safe and harmless for people and pets.
Ideal for: protecting garden, backyard, veranda, balcony and any other outdoor areas from mosquitos, insects and small bugs.
For whom: for someone who is looking for a smart and efficient way to get rid of annoying mosquitos, small bugs and insects without using Toxic sprays and Chemicals.
1 x Solar mosquito zapper lamp;
1 x Supporting stand;
1 x Manual
Outdoor Solar mosquito zapper - UV Insects killer lamp assemble and installation notes to deliver the best operational results
1. Unpack the product completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the Solar bug zapper head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake together.
3. Turn Power Switch to ON position.
4. The Device is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Make sure that the area that does require protection is within the effective range of the zapper.
5. The Solar mosquito zapper is waterproof; however, do not immerse it in water.
Maintenance tips on how to improve Solar Panel Product’s life and efficiency:
- Solar Panel should be installed in a well-lit area where it can receive maximum straight sunlight during daytime. Any cover that shades the Solar Panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and as a result decrease a device’s performance.
- Clean the surface of the Solar Panel with a soft, slightly moistened cloth with soap and water or a dry brush only. Do not use any corrosive cleaning liquids or chemicals since this may damage the housing surface or impair future operation.
- Keep the Solar Panel free of dirt, debris and snow otherwise the battery will not charge properly or might also shorten battery life or cause a malfunction.
- It is recommended to place the product under the sun for recharging even it is not being used to prevent from a dead battery and maximize its life.
- In a case when the product is not being used for a long time, charge it for at least 10 hours by the sun before use.
* SPECIAL OFFER: discount applies automatically at the check-out process.